Reference > Reference Material
This section contains reference material on the tools, forms and standards
used in the Graphics Process.
Glossary - common terms
Site Map - links and labels for all pages
in this manual
TEAR (PDF) - TWP's specification for customers
submitting ads on disk.
- Using Content Server
(PDF) - searching and navigation
- Content Server
- Multi-Ad Creator
- Illustrator -
- Photoshop - QuickKeys
- Quark Express - QuickKeys
- QIR - cover sheet for totaling
work that logs the number of Ads worked, plus any queries or reworks.
- Daily Flash Sign-Out -
daily work log
IS Ticket/Problem Log - report
system and Desktop PC problems.
- Scan Request - prepper
form for requesting new scans
- Incorrect version
- query mismatch of version #s between Content Server and packet slip.
- Time Card - log work hours
- Vacation Request
- specify dates for vacation request
- Prep Query - query ad problems
- Composer Query - query
- DIR Format Report
- provides the issue date and quantity of books to be printed. Also,
the number of pages in the white, yellow and coupon sections and what
district of town.
- Graphics Format
Report - lists how many columns are in a particular book; such as
2 or 3 and the size such as; 8x10 or 6x 9. Useful when picking out an
ad template that will fit properly with those ratios. For example, "Quarter
Column" Ad in a 6x9 book versus an 8x10 will be a different size.
- UDACs - needs description
- Special Position UDACs
- needs description
Prooflist - needs description
- Ad Size Chart - needs description
- Approved Fonts (PDF) - TWPs
list of approved fonts
- Setting Type - best practices
for adding type to Ads