Reference > Forms
Forms Used in the Graphics Department
This section contains reference material on the forms used in the Graphics
- QIR - cover sheet for totaling
work that logs the number of Ads worked, plus any queries or reworks.
- Daily Flash Sign-Out -
daily work log
IS Ticket/Problem Log - report
system and Desktop PC problems.
- Scan Request - prepper
form for requesting new scans
- Incorrect version
- query mismatch of version #s between Content Server and packet slip.
- Time Card - log work hours
- Vacation Request
- specify dates for vacation request
- Prep Query - query ad problems
- Composer Query - query
- DIR Format Report
- provides the issue date and quantity of books to be printed. Also,
the number of pages in the white, yellow and coupon sections and what
district of town.
- Graphics Format
Report - lists how many columns are in a particular book; such as
2 or 3 and the size such as; 8x10 or 6x 9. Useful when picking out an
ad template that will fit properly with those ratios. For example, "Quarter
Column" Ad in a 6x9 book versus an 8x10 will be a different size.